Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Newport Beach California Beneteau Dealer wants to introduce you to the Sense 50 & 43


The Beneteau Sense 50 & 43 will be know as boats before their time. The large cockpits, open salons, roller furling, electric winches, dock and go system will set the standard in the sailboat market for the next decade.
As an associate salesperson for South Coast Yachts I have been given the opportunity to represent Beneteau Yachts in Newport Beach California. I have been a yacht broker for 23 years and selling Beneteau sailboats is not something new to me. In fact, I have been advising my clients towards the Beneteau product from day one back in 1988.
The best feature about recommending the Beneteau product line is that it makes me look really smart and has produced a VERY long list of clients/good friends into the world of yachting.
Beneteau has recently introduced the SENSE 50 & 43 into the boating market and after spending a week crawling around, demonstrating the “Dock and Go”, sailing, and just relaxing in these spacious cockpits. I am overly confident that the Beneteau line will continue to make me look smart and my friends will continue to grow at a rapid pace.
Please make an appointment to see the Beneteau “SENSE 50 & 43” today. I will open the boat up and it will do all the talking.

No comments: