Thursday, October 13, 2005

Len Bose Yacht Sales


Len Bose Yacht Sales. I've been introducing buyers to sellers of yachts for over sixteen years.
"My first hand knowledge of both sail and power markets ensures your confidence that I will go the extra mile for my clients."
With a reputation for integrity, ingenuity and persistence, Len has built a diverse and loyal clientele representing his clients in both the purchase and the sale of their yachts. He says, I was fortunate to have participated in many offshore blue water yacht races which include 8 Transpac races, over 21 Mexico races, and owner of my own 35 foot sail boat, all this first hand knowledge allows me to respond to my clients needs. It's my goal to establish long-term relationships with all my clients.

Choose the broker with experience. Select the broker that will go the extra mile. Don't be lost files in some large brokerage.
Join the family; Join Len Bose Yacht Sales.






No comments: