Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beneteau First 35 Newport Beach California. "FULL SERVICE"


OK, You are thinking about a New Race Boat? Something under 40 feet, with an interior, a boat that can sail to its rating and will not break the bank! Perfect, because I have the boat for you.

The Farr designed Beneteau First 35 is my choice. The boat has been sailing to its PHRF numbers with little effort. That’s right all you have to do is sheet in, max out, and take home the pickle dishes. Winning is not everything it’s the only thing! The First 35 will keep the crew coming back and will earn you a spot in your yacht clubs history books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgMe5Wzd3Us&feature=related “Go straight and go fast” and the glory is yours. Here is my deal, order the New Beneteau First 35 from me. If you do not have a slip, I will find you a slip. If you need crew, I will assists in finding our harbors best.  This will also include arranging all your maintenance from delivering your boat to and from regattas, bottom cleaning, rig tuning, bottom fairing, sail selection, crew meals. Full service if you want it. All you have to do is show up at the yacht club and step aboard. After the race, just step off the boat and head into The Yacht Club. I will arrange everything. 

Before you call make room in your office for all the Pickle dishes! 

Len Bose

No comments: